On Demand ERP and Accounting Software Reviews
RightNow Software Review ** Will be published after upcoming version release **
SAP Software Review ** This review is currently underway **
Also see open source CRM software reviews.
Click here for traditional (on-premise) CRM software reviews.
CRM Software Review Notes
Our CRM software reviews are based on first hand assessments and the input of colleagues and visitors to this website. While they may not be statistically accurate when compared to the entire industry at large, the candid feedback and relevant comments seem to be appreciated by countless participants and readers. We enjoy hearing all opinions from a diverse group. If you have first hand experience with any of the on demand CRM software systems referenced on this site, please feel free to send your input and comments to info[at]crmsoftware.asia. We appreciate all contributions. Please also reference this web site's terms for additional information.
In a 2008 on-demand customer relationship management software market research report, Forrester Research found the use of hosted software products in companies with more than 1,000 employees grew 33% from 2006 to 2007. The survey among 1,017 information technology (IT) professionals also identified the most popular hosted software applications to be CRM software, human resources software and collaboration tools.
While business executives and IT leaders continue to use multiple terms, such as software as a service (SaaS), on-demand, hosted delivery and cloud computing, to describe the subscription pricing and Web delivery of business software applications, the objectives and benefits offer strikingly close similarities, and include the following:
- Lower initial investment costs and total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Accelerated implementations, faster time to benefit and reduced implementation risk
- Eliminate or reduce the efforts, costs and risks associated with on premise system new version upgrades
- Free IT resources from non-mission critical business applications
- Outsource a function better done by specialists so management can focus on core competencies
- Increased vendor commitment, participation and response (tying ongoing subscription payments to vendor performance)
Other CRM Software Reviews